Whether you're brand new to skiing or riding or you've tried it a few times and are looking to hone your skills, Donner Ski Ranch's team of instructors is here to help. For first timers, we have plenty of beginner terrain to help build your skills and confidence, and for those who are looking to go beyond the bunny hill, we have tons of intermediate terrain to explore.
9 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2 pm
Lessons will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- We do not accept reservations for lessons.
- Lessons will be secured on a first come, first served basis.
- Ticket office opens at 8 a.m. every day. The earlier you arrive, the better your chances of securing the lesson time of your choice.
- Lesson times are 9 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2 pm.
- Please visit the ticket window to secure your lesson.
- Our goal is to keep group lesson sizes under 8 people per instructor.
- A regular lift ticket is required for all lessons.
Or, check out our Learn to Turn options for great deals on lift ticket, equipment rental, and group lesson packages.
For parents who opt to teach their children to ski without instruction, we offer a highly affordable way to do so. We offer $10 moving carpet-only tickets for all ages, and young child equipment rental (ages 0-6) is just $15, so it'll cost just $35 for a day of fun for you and your kid.